Electrical Calibration Technician, Test Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
The Test Systems Group is looking for a lab technician to focus on PCB and cable rework and repair. In addition, a significant amount of the work in in this position will involve participation in the calibration process.
- Maintains the SEAKR calibration program and the various laboratories on campus.
- Coordinates laboratory space and provides equipment assistance to programs via scheduling and renting.
- Provides rework to boards, cables, and other development assemblies.
- Uses the SEAKR database to track and maintain the calibrated equipment in SEAKR’s inventory
- Evaluates calibration records and electronically enters them in the database
- Familiar with ESD safe handling procedures in a laboratory environment
- Familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Knowledge of test equipment needed
- Ability to do manufacturing rework per military, aerospace, or SEAKR specifications, or willingness to be trained in these procedures
- Coordinates with programs to schedule the calibration of their equipment and laboratory work spaces
- Works with the Quality department on issues involving out of tolerance test equipment to determine where it was used
- Collaborates with Purchasing and Finance to create and issue purchase orders for test equipment, calibration and laboratory needs
- Demonstrate a willingness to contribute to the betterment of SEAKR by maintaining a successful calibration program and a clean laboratory work environment
Prefer at least 1-2 years of experience reworking printed circuit boards, replacing parts, repairing traces, applying modifications, etc., while conforming to aerospace specifications for soldering techniques. More experienced candidates will also be considered.
Prefer an Associate degree in an applicable field or equivalent training
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Salary: $22 - $35 per hour.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado