Senior Software Engineer - RF Test
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
- Design and test RF avionics units
- Full lifecycle development with a focus on RF performance and characterization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in computer science or a related discipline
- Strong C++ programming skills with strong debugging and trouble shooting skills
- Solid understanding and experience with RF performance and characterization
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Follow SEAKR SEPs and SEWIs as documented in SEAKRs quality system.
- Follow SEAKR rules and regulations as documented in the SEAKR Employee Handbook and applicable operating procedures.
- Participates in or prepares a variety of special projects at the direction of the management of the company.
- Read professional journals and updates and attends seminars to keep aware of trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary $120,000 - $150,000
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado