- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
The DevOps Engineer will work jointly with the Engineering organization to design, implement, and maintain the development environment associated with Engineering product development and release. This is a full-time exempt position reporting to the Manager, Information Technology and IT department for system access, training, and technical guidance. This position will be assigned to programs and engineering projects with all requirements, priorities, and tasking coming from the Engineering organization. while system access, training, and technical guidance will come from IT.
- Build and configure new development tools and infrastructure in support of the Engineering organization or project-specific needs with an eye towards improving productivity whenever feasible
- Work shoulder-to-shoulder with program teams to stand up the various development environments
- Collaborate with Engineering to implement and maintain Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) pipelines
- Collaborate with Engineering leadership to understand upcoming tools or infrastructure needs
- Maintain a forward-looking perspective on infrastructure needs including associated costs. Recommend areas of improvement and communicate vision with management for budgeting and business development purposes.
- Ensure the Engineering tools infrastructure adheres to the security requirements established by the Information Technology group
- Experience adapting Hardware and Mechanical Engineering tools to a DevOps environment a plus
Demonstrated experience installing, configuring, and maintaining the Engineering tools associated with a robust DevOps environment
- Planning and Execution – Jira
- Build and Test – Python, Lua, Bash
- CI/CD – GitLab, Jenkins
- Configuration Management – SVN, Git, Nexus
- Cloud – AWS, Azure
- Virtualization/Deployment – Docker, Kubernetes
- Engineering Development Tools – Visual Studio, Collaborator, Coverity, Mentor Graphics, Vivado, etc.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- Follow SEAKR SEPs and SEWIs as documented in SEAKRs quality system.
- Follow SEAKR rules and regulations as documented in the SEAKR Employee Handbook and applicable operating procedures.
- Participates in or prepares a variety of special projects at the direction of the management of the company.
- Read professional journals and updates and attends seminars to keep aware of trends.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Salary $70,000 - $85,000
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado