Digital Design Analyst
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Digital Design Analyst responsible for performing digital circuit and timing analysis aimed at verifying that designs will perform as expected with margin over all environmental conditions. Responsibilities include:
- Works closely with the Responsible Engineer to understand program performance, environmental requirements and analysis expectations
- Supports planning and execution of circuit, worst case timing, and parts stress analysis for digital designs
- Prepares and reviews required analysis documentation for submittal to customers according to program plans, which may include either SEAKR or customer specific format
- Supports internal and customer design reviews relative to digital circuit and worst case analyses
- Knowledge of the aerospace business and operations is a plus
- Previous digital design experience and knowledge of expected analysis techniques
- Able to write technical reports and document analyses
- Able to proofread a variety of documents and pay attention to detail
- Able to assist and mentor engineers on worst case analysis (WCA) methodologies and tools
- Knowledge of digital logic compatibility, power estimation, signal integrity analysis and power integrity analysis
- Able to work independently in the identification and coordination of analyses for programs
- Able to organize and prioritize tasks and work on more than one task at a time
Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering and at least 7 years of experience are required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado
- Compensation: Base salary range is $80,000 - $110,000 depending on qualifications.
- SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package including eligibility for a year end bonus.