Systems Engineering II/III, Mission Integration
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Mission Integration role requires ability to take several different components of a system and understand how they work together and ultimately how they need to operate to successfully execute all mission objectives. This role requires someone who has the ability to learn new technologies at an accelerated rate and then use this knowledge to effectively work with internal and external teams to ensure the mission objectives are met. Integration focal points include: hardware, software, network topology, ground systems, inter-satellites communications and mission execution. This role requires strong written & verbal communication skills, presentation skills as well as a firm grasp of the development life cycle for space based programs. Candidate shall contribute on detailed technical both internally and externally facing.
Responsibilities for this position:
- Understand requirement IV&V principles as well as requirement tracking and derivation
- Develop Modes and States for entire program
- Establish Orbit Operations Plan to include all supporting documentation
- Establish concept of operations (CONOPS) focusing on mission objectives and execution
- Develop day in the life (DITL) content focused on mission objectives and execution
- Identify, track and present exceptions and mission constraints with sub-contractors and customers
- Ability to facilitate customer interactions and lead technical discussions at varying levels of technicality
- Lead integration efforts with multiple sub-contractors and customers to ensure program success throughout entire life cycle of a program
- TS/SCI active security clearance strongly preferred
- Minimum: Bachelors of Science in: Aerospace/Electrical/Computer Engineering
- Mission integration experience within the aerospace industry for space based programs
- A minimum of 6 years of experience is required
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado
- Compensation: Base salary range is $85,000 - $120,000 depending on qualifications. SEAKR offers an attractive benefits package including eligibility for a year end bonus.