Ada Software Developer - Optional Remote within Colorado
- S Racine Cir, Centennial, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an experienced Software Engineer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded software development with specific emphasis on maintaining and enhancing our embedded Ada software development code base.
- Work within an existing code base in an effort to develop device drivers through application code for a variety of target processors (PPC family, Leon (SPARC) family, ARM, and multicore processors) on commercial and custom built single board computers (SBCs)
- Coordinate and implement department and company level infrastructure to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities
- Hands on software development and working in a laboratory environment to perform initial bring up of SBCs and verification of system functionality
- After initial implementation/board bring up, provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience developing embedded Ada software on a modern processing system
- Target environment includes PPC, ARM, multicore, and LEON (Sparc) processor families in VME, PCI, and custom backplane environments
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits
- Location: Remote worker availability within Colorado. Relocation available