Engineer III, Mechanical Designer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a mechanical engineer who has knowledge of electronics packaging design to lead in designing aerospace electronics systems. Applicant will be responsible for the mechanical design of SEAKR’s electronics systems, including thermal management and mechanical structures. Experience with Solidworks is desired. Knowledge of printed circuit board design and electronics manufacturing is a required. Clear written and verbal communication skills are required. Candidate shall have a bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Packaging engineer will work closely with other engineering disciplines at SEAKR, including electrical engineering, manufacturing, and PCB layout engineers.
- Must have demonstrated electronics packaging experience in aerospace or other high reliability application (medical, military, etc).
- Must be familiar with ANSI/ASME GD&T drafting requirements
- Solidworks desired but not necessary
- Knowledge of environmental testing (thermal, thermal vacuum, random vibration) desired but not necessary.
- Knowledge of analysis techniques (thermal analysis, solder joint fatigue, dynamics) desired but not necessary
- Familiarity with Printed Circuit Board design required
- MRB involvement desired but not required
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.