Engineer I/II, Software Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Software Engineer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded software.
- This role will be responsible for developing real-time embedded software or test software in support of SEAKR's Processing Systems. This software will target a variety of processors and operating systems (PPC, Leon (SPARC), ARM, Windows, VxWorks, Linux)
- This role will coordinate and implement department and company level goals to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities.
- This role will require the development of test scripts used to demonstrate the capability of avionics units
- This engineer will provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Preferred experience using VxWorks or LInux development suites
- Preferred experience with the intended target environments (PPC, ARM, multicore, and LEON (Sparc) processor families in VME, PCI, and custom backplane environments)
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.