Industrial Security Specialist
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Security Administrator is responsible for:
- Understanding and experience working with Security requirements as documented in the NISPOM and IC related guidance.
- Primary POC for Physical security with responsibilities in maintaining UL related inspections, alarm response, and access control
- Receive and audit daily reports from third party alarm monitoring company
- Primary POC for Visitor Control; includes Customer interaction, receipt/generation, validation, and notification to interested parties of incoming and outgoing visit certs
- Coordinating Personnel security related actions required for submission to obtain and maintain security clearances including use of various government databases
- Primary POC for receiving and submitting reportable information for all SCI and DoD briefed personnel
- Administer the Defensive Foreign Briefing and ad-hoc foreign travel briefings to travelling SCI and DoD briefed personnel
- Coordinate polygraph scheduling and fingerprinting for all SCI and DoD briefed personnel
- Assist with generating and updating Security Awareness, Training, and Education materials in support of corporate and government annual requirements
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
· Knowledge of business English, spelling and grammar.
· Knowledge of Customer compliance documentation and requirements in the areas of personnel security and physical security.
· Knowledge of office methods and processes.
· Ability to establish good rapport with customers and employees.
· Ability to organize and prioritize tasks.
Education or Formal Training:
· High school diploma or GED.
· 2-3 years in an office environment performing security administration tasks.
ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance is REQUIRED for this position
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.