Engineer III, Verification Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is seeking a Verification Engineer who is responsible for developing verification and simulation strategies, conducting design reviews, creating a digital test plan and providing coverage metrics.
- The Engineer is responsible for the construction and maintenance of simulation environments using System Verilog with UVM (Universal Verification Methodology), and performing and evaluating regression tests for a design under test.
- The candidate must be able to extract and derive test requirements and sequences for an interface or interfaces based on available design documentation and requirements.
- Ability to architect and construct full test environments for simple devices using UVM, including coverage, is required.
- The candidate shall be capable of diagnosing sophisticated test failures and filing results and be capable of analyzing code coverage to adjust agent sequence behavior.
- Ability to analyze Verilog RTL to diagnose test failures is required.
- Ability to diagnose VHDL RTL is a plus.
- Ability to perform and evaluate regression tests for a design under test is a plus.
- Ability to use simulation tools such as Mentor Graphics Modelsim/Questasim for simulation debug and reporting is required.
- Must be able to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Experience verifying DSP related designs is a plus.
- A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required, a Master's Degree is preferred.
- At least 7 years of verification engineering experience are required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado