Low Level Arm Software Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Low Level Arm Software Developer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded software development with specific emphasis on Arm V8 boot code, board support package (BSP) software, and kernel development.
This engineer will be a part of a team working to develop space qualified software for an Arm based platform. This development requires a deep understanding of the Arm architecture (or similar) and embedded software development. The job will include hands on development and verification of boot, kernel, and BSP code, and working in a laboratory environment to perform initial bring up of SBCs and verification of code functionality. After initial implementation/board bring up, the engineer will provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical Engineering
- Must be fluent in Assembly language
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Arm architecture and exception handling
- Demonstrated experience with core affinity, synchronization, and cache management
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.