Senior Engineer, Systems Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR Engineering is seeking all levels of Systems Engineers, Design Engineers, Hardware Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Verification Engineers and Test Engineers with experience in Electrical Systems, Printed Circuit Boards (PBC), FPGA Design, FPGA Programming, Test System Design, Test System Verification, Simulation, Emulation and Schematic Capture.
The SEAKR Engineering methodology follows the principle of "Test Like You Fly", as such these role requires a engineers to design and procure test equipment that is capable of performing interface validation and emulation of system ConOps and behaviors.
Our Engineers are responsible for:
- Full life-cycle program support, from kick-off to Test Readiness Review
- Engineering design of FPGAs and Printed Circuit Board (PCB) assemblies.
- Schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
- System behaviors and Con-Ops, required for emulation of unit interfaces.
- Design test system top level assemblies.
- Module design including thorough design documentation, completion and review of schematic, SI analysis, creating and reviewing routing instructions, coordination with layout, review of layout, documented test plan and completed debug.
- Specification of COTS components where applicable.
- Test, checkout, characterization of sub-assemblies and integrated test systems.
- Management of top assembly Bill of Materials.
- Support Flight and/or Engineering Model system integration and checkout prior to formal test.
- FPGA design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of RTL blocks, participation in code reviews, significant RTL debug, and working knowledge of CDC, reset and clock design.
- Exposure to high speed, mixed signal RF circuits.
- VHDL and Verilog, universal verification methodology.
- Power estimation, signal integrity (SI) analysis and power integrity (PI).
- Strong ability to solve digital lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado.