Engineer I, Reliability Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Reliability Engineer who will work closely with the SEAKR program team and the customer to maximize and verify system reliability in all phases of product development.
- Functions in a proactive role to influence the design process in order to optimize inherent reliability.
- The candidate will work closely with Module Designers, Component Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, and Radiation Engineers to complete various reliability analyses.
- The Reliability Engineer will be part of the Systems Engineering team and will report to the Director of Systems Engineering.
- The Reliability Engineer must be able to understand technical requirements, system design documentation, and program objectives.
- Interprets and performs program specific reliability tasks including, but not limited to: Predicted Reliability Analysis, Part Stress Derating Analysis, Failure Modes, Effects and Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Worst Case Circuit Analysis, and Safety/Hazard Analysis.
A background in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or Aerospace Engineering is preferred.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills is a must.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills are required.
- Familiarity with basic probability and statistics concepts is a must.
- Experience reading and analyzing schematics and circuit diagrams is preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Visual Basic is ideal.
- A Bachelor's degree is required.
- 0-2 years of experience required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado