Quality Control Receiving Inspector
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
The Quality Control Receiving Inspector (QCRI) is responsible for inspecting aerospace components and assemblies from SEAKR suppliers. This person verifies that incoming products meet the purchase order and engineering requirements. The QCRI is an integral part of SEAKRs Product Assurance department, working with Procurement, Supplier Quality, and Property to ensure that SEAKRs end products are reliable, cost effective, and state-of-the-art.
In this position you will:
- Verify documentation, materials, and products meet the purchase order and engineering drawing requirements
- Perform basic dimensional inspections using micrometers, calipers, feeler gages, etc.
- Track and document arrival reports
- Reject and support engineering disposition of non-conforming product
- Process and manage supplier RMAs
- Manage multiple receipts simultaneously, in different physical and electronic locations
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams
A High School Diploma or GED is required. Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in product assurance, preferably in an inspection role (receiving, in-process, or final QC). A successful candidate will have a technical aptitude with analytical problem solving skills, the ability to work in a team environment, and effective time management skills for efficient task prioritization. The candidate will also be able to satisfy the following:
- Must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
- Must have a basic knowledge of dimensional inspection tools
- Must have the ability to interpret and apply engineering documentation (e.g., dimensioned drawings, SCDs, commercial datasheets)
- Must have a strong attention to detail to support strict adherence to work instructions or inspection procedures
Preferred skills & experience include:
- CMM programming and/or operational experience
- Proficient knowledge in GD&T
- Familiarity with AS9102 FAI requirements
- Training/Certification to requirements for electronic assemblies (e.g., J-STD-002, IPC-HDBK-001, IPC-A-610 or similar)
- Experience operating inspection or test equipment (e.g., XRF, X-Ray, AOI, CT, or similar)
- Proficiency with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system (e.g., Kronos, IFS, Oracle, SAP, etc.)
U.S. Citizenship required.
SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.