Engineer I, FPGA Design Test Systems
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an FPGA Engineer Test Systems Engineer who has knowledge of digital circuit design, state machines, Boolean math and FPGAs.
Candidate shall have:
- Experience developing at least one FPGA design using Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Experience with scripting languages (TCL, Python) is a plus.
- Candidate shall have experience with RTL simulation and debug and have a working knowledge of synthesis operations and timing analysis.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to understand digital lab debug problems and use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado