Senior Test Software Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Test Software Engineer who will perform the full life cycle (requirements, design, code, and test) for real-time embedded test software.
- This role will be responsible for the implementation of everything from driver level modules up to the application and GUI levels targeting a variety of processors and operating systems (PPC, Leon (SPARC), ARM, Windows, VxWorks, Linux)
- This role will coordinate and implement department and company level goals to accommodate efficient development, propagation, and maintenance of product line core and program specific capabilities and functionalities.
- This role will require the development of test scripts used to demonstrate the capability of avionics units
- This engineer will provide support to internal as well as external embedded software application development teams.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience developing C++ software on multiple processors and operating systems
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado