Senior Project Controls Analyst
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Senior Project Controls Analyst who will be responsible for managing project cost and schedule and performing project cost analysis, schedule analysis, and new business proposal pricing.
- Knowledge of or experience with project controls fundamentals such as Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Organizational Breakdown Structures (OBS), and cost status reporting
- Proven capability in reviewing project labor actuals and performing time-phased labor forecasting
- Proven capability in reviewing project material receipt and performing open commitment tracking and forecasting
- Proven capability in working closely with program management to create and analyze monthly Estimate to Complete (ETC)/Estimate at Complete (EAC) for assigned project(s)
- Experience with principles and applications of Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS) and change control
- Proven capability in working closely with program management to develop, document, and communicate project budget baselines and changes
- Experience in evaluating all aspects of project cost performance to identify necessary forecast modifications, assess risks and opportunities associated with the current EAC, and provide recommendations to program management regarding potential forecast adjustment strategies
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing and interface with staff and management at all levels
- Must be able to work successfully on a multi-discipline team, and work effectively under pressure to meet deadlines
- Must be an experienced Excel user – able to comfortably utilize pivot tables, vlookups, and similar Excel functions
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project or Oracle Primavera P6 and advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with performing Earned Value Management and change control within a DOD/IPMR DID environment
- Knowledge of or experience with schedule development and management practices and principles including schedule logic and dependencies, critical path analysis, analysis of task loaded labor, and schedule status analysis and reporting
- Able to review and understand contractual and proposal documents as applicable to proposal or project cost and schedule requirements
- Able to perform the pricing of new business proposals utilizing established Microsoft Excel templates; includes working with the proposal technical team to develop a costed bill of material and labor estimates in order to communicate the total proposal price to executive management and potential customers
Must have a Bachelor’s Degree. A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Engineering or a related field of study is a plus. 6+ years of experience is preferred.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado