- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Subcontract Manager who can create and review specification and statement of work documents for subcontracted items. Will review Mission Assurance and Environmental requirement documents prior to release. The candidate will provide technical clarification/guidance to subcontractor engineering team, as well as monitor subcontractor performance to ensure technical and schedule performance meets program expectations. If applicable, the candidate will monitor subcontractor cost performance. Will provide status to program manager on subcontractor(s) performance and review subcontractor SDRL submittals to ensure they meet contract requirements. Less than 25% of travel will be required.
The Subcontract Manager will:
- Directly manage specific subcontracts
- Directly monitor subcontractor performance with relation to schedule, cost, and technical requirements.
- Actively participate in complex procurements
- Coordinate with Supplier Quality, Program Management, and Engineering in the overall goal of supply base development.
Key characteristics of a successful SCM candidate include:
- Multi-dimensional skills such as working well with people
- Ability to self-teach
- Ability to lead and adjudicate decision-making
- Drive to dive-in and help at any level or function when challenges arise
- Experience in subcontract and supplier relationship management required, preferably in the area of aerospace electronic and mechanical commodities
- Working knowledge of Government acquisition, including FARs and DFARs
- 7-12 years of experience is desired
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado