- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a motivated, energetic Component Engineer to support the selection, application and test of components for state-of-the-art spacecraft electronics. Job responsibilities include:
- Selecting electrical, electronic and electromechanical (EEE) components based on space program requirements and maintaining Bills of Material (BOM)
- Generating Non-Standard Part Approval Requests (NSPAR) and supporting approval process with customers
- Developing component qualification and upscreening requirements (including COTS components for use in space applications)
- Providing on-site support and oversight of component testing at supplier facilities
- Generating component qualification and screening reports
- Generating specifications for new custom components
- Performing pre-cap source inspections at supplier facilities
- Reviewing & dispositioning component test data & destructive physical analysis results
- Supporting component level failure analyses and supplier corrective action activities
- Communicating clearly & effectively with management, suppliers & internal/external customers
- Maintaining an in-depth understanding of manufacturer’s technologies and process capabilities for various part types
- Supporting project design reviews internally and with customers
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar major) is required
- Minimum 2 years of Component Engineering experience (or equivalent)
- General knowledge of Military Standards and space flight electrical component requirements
- Experience with MS Office software
- Familiarity with MRP/ERP systems
- Experience with the selection, application, and testing of connectors, magnetics components, microprocessors, FPGA's, and memory devices is a plus
- Experience with materials & processes used in space flight applications is a plus
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.