- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Subcontract Administrator who will:
- Act as the responsible Program Manager for the scope of work, including overall cost, schedule, technical and quality performance of the subcontractor.
- Issue and manage complex various types of subcontracts throughout the contract lifecycle.
- Communicate effectively with the SEAKR program team and management to ensure coordination.
- The candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work with various internal and external customers.
- The candidate must have knowledge of and experience with cost reimbursable, fixed price, and time & material type subcontracts, along with knowledge of how to administer and manage the same.
- The candidate must be able to accept responsibility for meeting challenging schedules.
- The candidate must be able to perform cost analyses, price analyses, sole source justifications and other basic subcontract administration and procurement tasks.
- The candidate must have strong working knowledge of U.S. Government procurement regulations including the FAR and DFARS, as well as a strong grasp of basic contract principles.
- The candidate must have strong writing skills and a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite to support proposal activities by drafting Statements of Work, Requests for Proposal, and Requests for Information for existing and new contracts that are considered classified and program sensitive.
- The candidate must be self-motivated, take initiative, have the ability to organize and prioritize tasks in a dynamic work environment, have the ability to analyze a problem and recommend solutions by exercising sound problem solving skills, have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment and work well under pressure, and have the ability to be flexible and accept change.
- The candidate must be able to establish risk management process with subcontractors, risk tracking, mitigation plans, Subcontract Data Requirements List tracking, delivery, and approval, along with ensuring Statement of Work, data requirements, and schedules are accurate and complete and flowed to the subcontractors.
- This position may require travel for various activities in relation to the subcontractors.
- Desired Skills:
- This position will support classified programs so an existing clearance is preferred.
- This position will support U.S. Government programs, and a working knowledge of EVMS principles is preferred.
- This position will support activities with a broad range of internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Knowledge of subcontract management process and strategies, supplier relationship management, configuration and change management processes, and strong presentation skills are preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado.