Quality Control Inspector
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
This position is responsible for in-process inspection of electronic assemblies for workmanship and configuration. This includes in-line verification of manufacturing operations. All non-conformances are documented electronically.
A high school diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 5 years of Quality Inspection experience.
- The candidate must have experience with inspection and measurement of electronic hardware
- Must be able to clearly communicate and document inspection results
- Must be able to read and interpret engineering documentation as well as adjust to changing priorities in a dynamic manufacturing environment
- Must be able to pass NASA/JPL and IPC J-STD inspection certification testing, including vision testing
- Must be familiar with basic software programs including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to sit and operate an inspection microscope for long periods (e.g. up to 10 hour shifts) is required
- Must be able to support overtime and weekend work
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Travel by exception only
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado.