Senior Electrical Engineer, Digital Design Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer who has extensive knowledge of digital circuit design utilizing microprocessors, ASICs, FPGAs, and various memory technologies. Responsible for
- Taking a design from initial specification all the way through to delivery involving board level design, schematic capture and layout, simulation, analysis, design validation in a lab environment, and full system integration testing
- Participate in detailed review of other engineer's designs and help develop new architectures and refine existing architectures.
- Extensive module design experience including thorough design and test documentation, completion and review of schematic and layout, creating and reviewing routing instructions, and design debug.
- Ability to solve lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Ability to effectively analyze situations and recommend improvements.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to provide leadership and support to less experienced engineers on a design team.
- Experience completing multiple module designs including ones of moderate complexity is desired.
- Extensive knowledge of circuit design and signal integrity is expected.
- Proficient with schematic capture and layout tools, DxDesigner, Expedition and Hyperlynx a plus.
- Has led module debug and integration of a module into system.
- Familiar with environmental test methods and flow.
- Understands and has performed worst case analysis.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, and ability to have technical discussions with customers
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required; Master's degree preferred.
- Must have at least 8-10+ years of design experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado