ASIC Engineer - Optional Remote within Colorado
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Highly motivated ASIC Engineer focused on ASIC Static Timing Analysis and other physical design tasks. Knowledge of ASIC implementation, ASIC design flow and timing closure are required. Knowledge of ASIC Design for Test (DFT) is a plus.
SEAKR's focus is leading edge radiation hardened ASIC design for spaceflight.
Candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problems solving skills. We are seeking an experienced engineer who has technical mastery of the entire ASIC development flow, as well as the skills to interface with ASIC foundries and manage the foundry technical interchange.
The candidate must have experience with
- Synthesis (Synopsys DC) and Static Timing (Primetime)
- Constraints development and analysis
- ASIC timing closure
- RTL (VHDL/Verilog/System Verilog) coding
- Working with designers and system engineers to analyze timing requirements
- Architecting blocks for critical timing
- Digital design experience related to ASIC design
The preferred candidate shall have
- A working knowledge of ICC and ASIC layout and floorplanning
- An understanding of design for test (DFT)
- ATPG vector generation and functional manufacturing testing
- Experience with Memory Self-Test (BIST/BISR)
- JTAG/Tap Network, Scan, Boundary Scan, IO DFT, DDR/Serial IO and Gate Level Simulations
Experience is a plus with the following tools
- Using DC Ultra, Designware and Power Compiler
- Hierarchical synthesis techniques and clock gating for power reduction
- Primetime SI, DFT Advisor and Fastscan/Tetramax
- Tessent RAM self-test / self-repair tools
- Logical Equivalency checking (Formality) and power analysis
- Cadence ASIC physical design tools
A Bachelors degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required; a Masters degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is desired. Must have at least 10 years of ASIC implementation experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Remote worker availability within Colorado. Relocation available.