Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Quality Engineer whose responsibilities would include:
- Review customer product assurance requirements and ensure that these are incorporated in appropriate SEAKR documentation
- Review and approve program specific drawings and build documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Create, review, and approve non-conformance documents. Present to customer as required and coordinate path to closure
- Participate in program MRB/FRB actions
- Assist Manufacturing and Quality Inspection with questions and concerns during the build phase
- Participate in the change order process and ensure all applicable hardware is addressed appropriately
- Review and approve test documentation and participate in acceptance testing activities
- Gather data and create product End Item Data Package per customer requirements
- Participate in product sell-off activities and program close-out
- The Quality Engineer must have full knowledge of Quality Systems, such as AS9100
- Must have a solid understanding of non-conformance resolution and corrective action implementation
- Strong understanding of electronic and mechanical engineering drawings and environmental testing of electronic assemblies is preferred
- Must be able to use a PC, including Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
- A Bachelors degree in a technical field along with 5 years of experience is required.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.