Business Systems Specialist
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a Business Systems Specialist to support our Business Integration efforts which includes responding to and gathering information from end users for troubleshooting requests related to SEAKR's Business Systems.
- Responding to day-to-day Business Systems requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Gathering and documenting business system requirements to address support requests. This may include generating and updating technical or business documentation
- Collaborate with all departments at SEAKR to recommend and implement corrective solutions
- Setting up and editing Business Systems accounts
- Working closely with SEAKR's ERP system to attain a deep understanding of modules within the system. This facilitates efficient and effective support for all ERP system users across the company
- Seeking to find more effective and efficient ways to resolve repeatable, common tickets
- Learn about all aspects of Business Integration including web development, database automation, data analysis and visualization, database administration, process development, and training with an opportunity to dive deeper into these functions
- Strong and effective interpersonal, communication, organizational, and writing skills
- Dynamic person with a passion for technology, is an enthusiastic problem-solver, and is comfortable relating knowledge to others.
- Ability to function successfully in both team and independent work environments
- Ability to learn new systems
- Basic SQL skills
- This is a full-time position, and the successful candidate will be responsible and self-motivated
- Experience with ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) systems is a plus
- 1-2 years of relevant experience preferred, but experience not required - can work with on the job training.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- Travel by exception only
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado.