- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Buyer to complete purchasing and supply base management using approved suppliers for assigned commodities. SEAKR is a growing consumer of highly specialized electronic and mechanical material and services in the aerospace industry.
- The Buyer will work with Program Managers and Product Planners to assure supply while minimizing costs and schedule impacts
- Identify and suggest mitigations for business and operation risks
- Execute demand driven requirements through timely management of requisitions and solicitations and purchase orders from placement through receipt
- Maintain accuracy of procurement records and related documents in compliance with FAR and DFAR requirements and best practices
- Manage suppliers to price, availability, delivery schedule and quality expectations
- The successful candidate will understand and appropriately apply business related material fundamentals such as engineering-driven demand, supplier relationships, costing, contracts, and inventory management
- Must be familiar with ERP/Procurement systems and comfortable with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Working knowledge in a highly regulated industry, such as aerospace or medical, as well as knowledge and application of flow-downs and FARs is a significant plus.
A High School Diploma is required; a Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Must have at least 5 years of procurement experience.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.