Subcontract and Procurement Manager
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is looking for a high-energy, mid-career manager who excels at defining and guiding Supplier engagements, both as an individual contributor and through leadership of a procurement team. The Subcontract and Procurement Manager will:
- Directly manage specific subcontracts
- Actively participate in complex procurements
- Guide a team of Buyers toward effective procurement and improvements in Supplier performance
- Coordinate with Supplier Quality, Program Management, and Engineering in the overall goal of supply base development.
Key characteristics of a successful SPM candidate include:
- Multi-dimensional skills such as working well with people
- Ability to self-teach
- Ability to lead and adjudicate decision-making
- Drive to dive-in and help at any level or function when challenges arise
- Experience in subcontract and supplier relationship management required, preferably in the area of aerospace electronic and mechanical commodities
- Working knowledge of Government acquisition, including FARs and DFARs
- 7-12 years of experience is desired
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in related business areas is required
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado