- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
- Perform contract and export administration function with supervision. This spans pre-proposal activities, cost proposal development, contract review and definitization, contract changes, problem resolution, and final closeout of assigned contracts.
- Support Manager of Contracts in administering export and import compliance programs, including acting as liaison as required. Prepare license or permit applications, and other international business documents for review, approval and submittal. Assist in managing government authorizations throughout their life cycle.
- With help from a Contract Manager, review contract Ts&Cs, identify issues, and coordinate internally and with the Customer to resolve. Assist in the preparation and actively support the conduct and documentation of contract negotiations under the direction of a SEAKR Officer or Director and Manager, Contracts.
- Prepare and verify shipping documentation for shipments.
- Analyze contracts and identify trade requirements and any compliance issues. Coordinate with program teams, Contracts, Purchasing, Accounting, and Shipping/Receiving as appropriate.
- Organize and administer all contract documentation including correspondence, contract articles, and proposals/modifications. Maintain contract value spreadsheet.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree or 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Requires strong interpersonal skills.
- Functional knowledge of FAR & DFARS. This means an ability to locate, understand, and analyze the regulations’ prescriptions and clauses.
- Knowledge of export regulations is a plus.
- Experience with U.S. Government proposal efforts is a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, good organization, and familiarity with MS Office Suite.
- Must be eligible for Top Secret clearance.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- U.S. citizenship required.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado, relocation available.
- Travel by exception only.
- Experience not required - can work with on the job training.