Senior Digital Signal Processing Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Candidate will have thorough knowledge of Digital Signal Processing (DSP) concepts including satellite communication theory and high speed ADC and DAC based systems.
Candidate will have experience implementing DSP algorithms in hardware including
- algorithm prototyping in Matlab or similar language
- algorithm and quantization validation using hardware co-simulation or C/C++ bit true modeling
- FPGA or ASIC implementation in Verilog or VHDL
Candidate will have a demonstrated ability to support a project through all aspects of the design phase including system architecture, algorithm exploration and trade studies, design reviews, implementation, lab verification, and flight delivery.
Clear written and verbal communication skills are required to support design documentation and customer meetings.
Experience with image processing, software defined radio and an understanding of antenna array fundamentals is a plus.
Active TS security clearance is a plus.
BSEE with at least 10 years of experience is required, MSEE preferred.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado, Relocation available