RF Payload Systems Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a talented, highly motivated engineers to lead the development and build of the next generation of RF Digital Payloads and Communication Systems. This position will lead the development of new digital processing systems and payload electronics programs in support of next generation RF/Digital payloads. The individual will lead the development of new flight digital payload products.
Specific tasks include:
- Overall responsibility for the delivery of program objectives
- Technical and programmatic Leadership of Integrated Product Teams that include all areas of flight digital design (hardware, systems, software, mechanical, Digital signal processing, Survivability, and test)
- Establish and execute program development plans and schedule
- Establish, monitor, and execute program budgets and spend plans
- Technical and programmatic coordination of subcontractors
- Interface with subject matter experts and providers of various subsystem products and technologies
- Support proposal capture and development activities, receive and interpret RFI/RFPs to break down requirements into architectural concepts and lead IPT teams in support of proposal efforts
- Experience in development and delivery of space digital processing systems
- Experience in development and delivery of space digital electronics
- Significant experience with RF Payloads or Communications systems, design, development, analysis and test (minimum 10 years)
- Experience with high profile briefings to internal executives and customers
- Experience with leading multi-discipline teams (hardware/software) to produce advanced RF payloads and/or digital systems.
- Experience with proposal development, technical and cost submissions
- Proven ability to develop and analyze technical requirements, perform trade studies, conduct major design reviews (e.g. PDR and/or CDR).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including a demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers, management, and peers
- Experience with RF design communication satellite tools.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills.
- US Citzenship Required
- Location: Colorado. (Relocation Available)
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.