Senior Proposal Manager
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR® Engineering Inc. is seeking a Proposal Manager to lead cross-functional teams to respond to new business requests. This includes directing and coordinating the activities of subject matter experts and technical authors to produce high-quality winning proposals.
This role's primary responsibilities will be:
- Manage the process to generate responses to requests from potential customers including but not limited to; requests for quotes (RFQ), requests for information (RFI), requests for Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) estimates, and requests for proposal (RFP) responses
- Create and drive proposal schedules as required, and will work closely with an assigned Capture Manager and other individuals
- Have the opportunity to be responsible for some content creation of proposals
- Manage and/or review Basis Of Estimates (BOEs) for proposal pricing
- Coordinate the answers of Fact-Finding questions received from proposal recipients
- Maintain opportunity data often used for long-term and short-term business projections and planning
- Support the pursuit of market opportunities in aerospace, military, and commercial markets
- Identify resources and manage proposal development including schedule through delivery to the customer
- Lead effective story-boarding and development of strategic win themes and discriminators
- Coordinate and lead major project meeting events such as Bid/No-bid Meetings, Kick-off Meetings, Strategy Meetings, Pricing Reviews, and Executive Reviews
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Engineering, Communications or related field
- At least 5 years of proposal management experience is desired
- Demonstrated team leadership ability
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience writing, evaluating, and/or managing proposals
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- An active TS/SCI clearance with Polygraph a plus
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado