Electrical Engineer I, Digital Design Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Corporate Travel Administrator. The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a terrific work ethic, and an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
Seeking an Electrical Engineer who has a fundamental knowledge of digital circuit design. Responsible for taking a design from initial specification all the way through to delivery involving board level design, schematic capture and layout, simulation, analysis, design validation in a lab environment, and full system integration testing. Participate in detailed review of other engineer's designs and help develop new architectures and refine existing architectures.
- Module design experience including thorough design and test documentation, completion and review of schematic and layout, creating and reviewing routing instructions, and design debug.
- Ability to solve lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, oscilloscopes and logic analyzers.
- Knowledge of circuit design and signal integrity is expected.
- Familiar with schematic capture and layout tools, DxDesigner, Expedition and Hyperlynx a plus.
- Familiar with working in a lab environment.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering is required.
- New grad to 4 years of design experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado