Electrical Engineer III, Test Systems Design
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is seeking a bright, multitasking and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will have professional level written and verbal communication skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills, and an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
SEAKR Engineering is seeking a hardware engineer with experience in Test Design and Implementation. The SEAKR Engineering test methodology follows the principle of "Test Like You Fly", as such this Test System Design role is an exciting position requiring the engineer to develop complex hardware designs for the purpose of flight system interface validation and emulation of system ConOps and behaviors.
The Test System Design Engineer is responsible for:Interpreting product specifications and developing test architectures to validate them
- Analyzing use case con-ops to refine test architectures
- Documenting concepts, methods, and systems of the test architecture
- Managing the procurement and build of test systems
- Review, simulate, and possibly contribute to FPGA development efforts
- Review schematics and other design documentation
- Occasional schematic entry and digital module design
- Analysis of high speed data links over fiber and copper media
- Hardware verification and lab testing of the test system
- Perform hardware integration tasks with the test system and the unit under test
- Must be familiar with rack and stack COTS system integration
- Strong background in digital logic design
- Experience with troubleshooting electronic assemblies and systems
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with analog/RF testing methods and equipment is a plus
- Familiar with scripting languages like tcl, perl, python.
- FPGA design experience with simulation and Xilinx point tool(s) is a plus
- Strong ability to debug and deduce digital design issues with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes, and logic analyzers
The ideal candidate will have previous experience assessing program requirements and identifying equipment required to emulate unit interfaces. This candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado