- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is seeking a bright, multitasking and self-motivated Executive Assistant. The successful candidate will have professional level written and verbal communication skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills, and an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Works independently performing a wide rage of complex and confidential administrative tasks
- Assists in the preparation of documents for review and presentation by committees, executives, and the Board of Directors
- Supports the coordination of SEAKR meetings - onsite & offsite, including all SEAKR special events
- Books travel as needed for SEAKR executives, including air, hotel and ground transportation
- Has a high level of proficiency with the entire MS Office suite
A high school diploma or GED is required. Applicants must have from two to four years of experience in general and executive office support and at least one year of travel and airline reservation experience. Applicants must have the ability to occasionally work overtime and/or outside of normal working hours with little or no notice.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado