Engineer III, FPGA Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an FPGA Engineer who has extensive knowledge of digital circuit design, state machines, Boolean math and FPGAs.
Candidate shall have experience with
- Completing multiple FPGA or ASIC design using Verilog and/or VHDL, including at least one of moderate complexity
- Simulation and debug and have a working knowledge of synthesis operations and timing analysis
- FPGA technology differences (Xilinx vs Actel/Microsemi)
- FPGA process and development flows, especially flows using Synplify Pro, ISE, Vivado and Libero
- Scripting languages such as TCL or Python
- FPGA design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of RTL blocks, participation in code reviews, significant RTL debug, and working knowledge of CDC, reset and clock design
- Ability to solve digital lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers
Knowledge of RTL design techniques for radiation upset mitigation and experience using multiple RTL languages are a plus.
Candidate shall also have leadership skills and ability to provide support and technical direction to junior engineers. Clear written and verbal communication skills are required.
A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is desired. Must have at least 7+ years of FPGA experience.
U.S. Citizenship required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.