Corporate Travel Administrator
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
SEAKR is seeking an exceptionally bright, multitasking and self-motivated Corporate Travel Administrator. The successful candidate will have strong written and verbal communication skills, a terrific work ethic, and an ever-positive, get-it-done attitude.
- Makes local, domestic and international travel arrangements for SEAKR employees
- Maintains the corporate travel programs with airlines, hotels, and rental car companies
- Assists with reconciliation of travel credit card statements
- Supports the coordination of SEAKR meetings - onsite & offsite, including all SEAKR special events
- Sets up employee travel profiles in Concur
- Books travel as needed for SEAKR job candidates, including air, hotel and ground transportation
A high school diploma or GED is required. Applicants must have from eight to fifteen years of experience in general and executive office support and at least three years of travel and airline reservation experience. Specific experience with Concur is desired. Applicants must have the ability to occasionally work overtime and/or outside of normal working hours with little or no notice.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado