Electrical Engineer, Power Supply Design Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Engineer specialized in power supply design with experience in analyzing and designing inrush limiters, Mil-Std-461 EMI filters, transformers and inductors, feedback control loops, linear regulators and switching regulators. The applicant should be familiar with the following topologies, buck, flyback, forward, push-pull, current/voltage mode control and hard/soft switching circuits. Knowledge of worst case analysis methods for spacecraft hardware is a plus.
- Experience in architecting the entire power systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the system.
- Proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred)
- Able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion.
- Ability to manage and mentor less experienced engineers is a plus.
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to power circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required.
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of power processing functions.
Must have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years of experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.