Engineer I/II, FPGA Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an FPGA Engineer who has knowledge of digital circuit design, state machines, Boolean math and FPGAs.
Candidate shall have:
- Experience developing at least one FPGA design using Verilog and/or VHDL.
- Experience with scripting languages (TCL, Python) is a plus.
- Candidate shall have experience with RTL simulation and debug and have a working knowledge of synthesis operations and timing analysis.
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science is required.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to understand digital lab debug problems and use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers is required.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.