Engineer III, Mechanical Analyst
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking a Mechanical Analyst who will be responsible for mechanical analysis of aerospace packaging designs of electronics, including structural and thermal analysis.
- Engineer must be able to perform thermal and structural analysis for aerospace environments (random vibration, thermal, thermal cycling) to demonstrate compliance to customer requirements.
- This person should be familiar with standard aerospace practices, such as solder joint fatigue, transient thermal analysis, as well as launch induced dynamics.
- This role will be responsible for defending analysis and decisions at internal and external (customer) design reviews.
Must have a Bachelor's degree and at least 7 years of Mechanical Analysis experience.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.