Electrical Engineer, RF/Mixed Signal
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Engineer specialized in RF/Mixed Signal design with experience in analyzing and designing complex high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes RF/Microwave front ends involving ADCs and DACs, RF Filters, and high frequency clocking circuits. Knowledge of various communication architectures is also desired. A demonstrated ability to design/analyze circuits and systems in the 1GHz to 10GHz range is an absolute must for this position and higher than 10GHz is a strong plus.
- Candidate must have experience designing with high speed ADCs and DACs
- Candidate must have an understanding of mixed signal and communication parameters including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
- Experience in designing using microstrip, stripline and lumped element components
- Experience with LNAs, gain blocks, mixers, and VCO/PLLs is a plus
- Experience in architecting entire RF/Microwave systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
- Proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred)
- Proficient in RF circuit design software (AWR Microwave Office preferred)
- Able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
- Ability to mentor less experienced engineers is a plus
- Capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF/Microwave circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering & RF engineering experience are required
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.