Electrical Engineer, High Speed Mixed Signal
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Engineer specialized in High Speed Mixed Signal design with experience in analyzing and designing complex high speed, mixed signal RF circuits. This includes high frequency clocking circuits, PLLs, VCOs, A/D, D/A, RF filters, amplifier circuits, and various communication architectures. A demonstrated ability to design/analyze circuits and systems in the 1GHz to 20GHz range is an absolute must for this position.
- Candidate must have an understanding of mixed signal and communication parameters including, but not limited to, SNR, SINAD, SFDR, ENOB, IMD3, NPR, Noise Figure, Return Loss, Insertion Loss and S-Parameters
- Experience in architecting entire RF systems and performing trade studies to optimize various aspects of the RF system
- Proficient in schematic capture (Mentor Graphics tools preferred) and Microwave Office
- Able to multiplex between multiple assignments, each of which is in various degrees of completion
- Ability to manage and mentor less experienced engineers is a plus
- Capable of contributing to, leading and/or documenting a technical proposal effort
- Wideband (3-4 GHz) balun design supporting frequencies up to 20 GHz and including lumped element impedance matching, microstrip and stripline circuits is required
- Experience creating all necessary engineering documentation (design documentation, lab procedures), performing circuit analysis related to RF circuits and using all methods of lab measurements is required
- Ability to work with the board layout group to develop PCBs is required
- Able to work with program management and systems engineering to define and implement a system comprised of RF functions
A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering & RF engineering experience are required
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.