Supervisor, Quality Inspection
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Quality Inspection Supervisor who is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations for the Quality Inspection group. The candidate will
- Interface with program Quality Engineers on hardware and documentation issues and will work with Manufacturing, Property, Engineering and Program Management
- Analyze data to improve processes, improve throughput, reduce defects, and resolve inspection issues and priorities through the inspection queues
- Provide direction and guidance, assign tasks, approve vacations, write and administer yearly performance reviews, and administer any disciplinary actions as needed
- Coordinate any needed training for the inspection team members
- Supervise multiple shifts requiring on-site support and some weekends
- At least 8 years of inspection experience and 2 years of supervisory experience is required
- Experience with high reliability manufacturing and experience preferred
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.