- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a Product Planner who is responsible for planning, analyzing, and expediting activities associated with product deliverables for assigned programs.
- ERP schedule initiation, BOM structure coordination and review, material demand generation, material availability analysis, shop order generation and monitoring, and assisting with program closeouts.
- The candidate must have knowledge of an operations environment including product planning, production scheduling, program management, engineering, inventory, manufacturing, and procurement.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, accuracy and thoroughness.
- Must be able to effectively organize and prioritize tasks while under pressure.
- At least 1 year of experience in Product or Material Planning using ERP-MRP systems is required.
- APIC, CPM, ISM or equivalent training certification is highly desirable.
- Experience with extremely low volume-highly customized manufacturing orders is a plus.
- Experience in highly regulated industries (aerospace or medical) is desired. A Bachelor’s degree is required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado