Radiation Test Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
General Purpose: Radiation Effects Engineers are responsible for developing and implementing the radiation control plan for various programs. This includes understanding component applications within a design and then determining, by test or data review, if each component meets program objectives and customer requirements after exposure to radiation. The Radiation Effects Engineer will assist in development of statements of work, test boards, test plans, and the performance of testing in a radiation environment. The Engineer will also extract data from the part, perform the test report, and deliver the data.
- Developing and Understanding electronics requirements
- Writing a Statement of Work
- Consulting the parts library to determine available test data
- Writing a test plan for expected activities
- Performing a radiation test
- Data Collection/Extraction
- Learn the basics of DDD, TID, ELDRS, FXR, and SEE irradiation
- Follow SEAKR rules and regulations as documented in the SEAKR Employee Handbook and applicable operating procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Understanding of basic electronics and basic programming (Python, Perl, C++, etc.)
- Electrical Engineering Degree (or degree with equivalent experience), Physics, Nuclear Engineering, etc.
- Ability to put in overtime as needed.
- Ability to travel at 10%.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado