Engineer I/II, Digital Signal Processing Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a DSP Engineer who has a fundamental knowledge of digital logic, digital signal processing concepts, communication theory and understanding of FPGA and/or ASIC fundamentals.
- Ability to run Matlab and RTL simulators to debug design code is a plus.
- Working knowledge of Perl and/or Python scripting languages is a plus.
- Candidate should have limited Hardware Co-Sim and Bit True C/C++ modeling experience.
- Candidate shall have experience solving basic digital lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as spectrum analyzers, scopes, and logic analyzers.
- Working knowledge of Matlab, Verilog, and/or VHDL design language is required.
- Clear written and verbal communication skill are required.
- Must be able to integrate within a team environment.
- BSEE or MSEE is required.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
- SEAKR is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado; relocation available.