- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking a highly proactive, meticulous, and energetic hard-worker to fulfill Property Administrator duties. This position is responsible for:
- All transactions, both physical and electronic, for project-owned, SEAKR-Owned and capital assets brought in through the ERP System
- Shop order kitting
- Miscellaneous inventory requests
- Shortage verifications and fulfillment
- Database posting of requests and kits, cycle counts, physical inventories, inventory resolutions, inventory stocking after receiving inspection, and material transfers
- Coordinating with the Supply Chain Manager, Product Planners, Hardware Engineers, Program Managers, and/or Buyers in the resolution of kit shortages and engineering changes
- Performing back-up shipping/receiving duties when necessary and following SEAKR SEPs and SEWIs as documented in SEAKRs quality system
Looking for a candidate with at least 2-10 years of experience in materials management.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.