Engineer I/II, FPGA Design, Test System Engineering
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
SEAKR Engineering is seeking a hardware engineer with experience in Test System Design and Verification. The SEAKR Engineering test methodology follows the principle of "Test Like You Fly", as such this role requires a Test System Design engineer to design and procure test equipment that is capable of performing interface validation and emulation of system ConOps and behaviors.
The Test System Design Engineer is responsible for:
- Full life-cycle program support, from kick-off to Test Readiness Review
- Engineering design of FPGAs and/or PCB assemblies.
- Comprehension of system behaviors and Con-Ops, required to support emulation of unit interfaces.
- Design test system top level assemblies.
- Specification of COTS components where applicable.
- Test, checkout, and functional characterization of sub-assemblies and integrated test systems.
- Management of top assembly Bill of Materials.
- Support Flight and/or Engineering Model system integration and checkout prior to formal test.
- FPGA design experience including thorough design documentation, completion and review of RTL blocks, participation in code reviews, significant RTL debug, and working knowledge of CDC, reset and clock design.
- Working knowledge of third part vendors and available COTS test and interface equipment.
- Strong ability to solve digital lab debug problems with use of lab tools such as bench supplies, scopes and logic analyzers.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience assessing program requirements and identifying equipment required to emulate unit interfaces. This candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- US Citizenship Required
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado, Relocation available