Senior Engineer, Signal/Power Integrity
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
If your goal is to work for a mid-sized, family owned, business with a casual culture where employees are able to learn, grow, and expand their roles, SEAKR Engineering is the place for you. SEAKR is the leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space. Our products are on the International Space Station, interplanetary missions, satellite constellations that explore Earth's atmosphere, and technology that protects our citizens and service-members stationed at home and abroad, just to name a few examples.
Seeking a Senior Signal/Power Integrity Engineer who understands and is experienced with solving the SI/PI challenges with circuit design and power distribution at the PCB level.
- Applicants shall be experienced with SERDES channel design up to 16Gbps, DDR memory design, component selection, and have the ability to resolve general SI and PI issues.
- Applicants shall be experienced with PCB construction, materials, and finishes along with the ability to review and provide inputs on PCB routing instructions
- Understanding of IBIS/IBIS-AMI model development/debug and also knowledgeable on S-parameter extractions of PCB and component features.
- Experience with HFSS, SIWave, ADS, and Hyperlynx preferred.
- Ability to characterize/debug circuits in a lab environment.
- Applicants must possess good written and oral communication skills and have the ability to mentor others.
Must have a Bachelor's in Electrical Engineering and at least 10 years of experience.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.