Quality Control Receiving Inspector
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
The Quality Control Receiving Inspector (QCRI) is responsible for inspecting aerospace components and assemblies from SEAKR suppliers. This person verifies that incoming products meet the purchase order and engineering requirements. The QCRI is an integral part of SEAKRs Product Assurance department, working with Procurement, Supplier Quality, and Property to ensure that SEAKRs end products are reliable, cost effective, and state-of-the-art.
In this position you will
- Verify supplier documentation, materials, and products meet the purchase order and engineering requirements
- Inspect electronic and mechanical components to engineering documentation and dimensioned drawings
- Track and document arrival reports to ensure proper traceability of incoming products
- Report and aid in resolution of nonconforming products in an efficient manner
- Process and manage supplier RMAs
- Create, document, and implement inspection criteria and procedures
- Maintain an active role on internal continuous improvement teams
Required skills, experience and qualities include:
- strong attention to detail and accuracy,
- technical aptitude with strong analytical problem solving skills,
- ability to read and interpret engineering documentation such as dimensioned drawings,
- experience in inspection of mechanical components and/or knowledge of mechanical inspection tools (calipers, go / no-go gauges, pin gauges) to measure dimensional features,
- ability to work in a team environment,
- strong communication skills to interface effectively with internal customers,
- exhibits a professional demeanor at all times;
- grounded and professionally confident, and has
- effective time management and skillfulness at task prioritization.
Preferred skills and experience include:
- 2+ years of experience in product assurance, preferably in an inspection role
- Proficiency with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system such as Kronos, IFS, Oracle Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar
- Experience operating metrology, inspection, or test equipment such as XRF, X-Ray, AOI, CT, bondtesters, etc.
- CMM programming and/or operating experience, familiarity and experience with AS9102 First Article Inspection requirements
- Certification/training in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Certification/training to requirements for electronic assemblies such as J-STD-002, and IPC-HDBK-001, IPC-A-600, IPC-A-610 or similar
U.S. Citizenship required
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.