Quality Assurance Engineer
- 6221 S Racine Cir, Englewood, CO 80111, USA
Seeking a Quality Engineer who has a minimum of 5 years of experience in Quality Assurance Engineering; an aerospace background is preferred
- The Quality Engineer must have full knowledge of Quality Systems, such as AS9100
- Must have a solid understanding of non-conformance resolution and corrective action implementation
- Strong understanding of electronic and mechanical engineering drawings and environmental testing of electronic assemblies is preferred
- Must be able to use a PC, including Microsoft Office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access
A Bachelors degree in a technical field along with 5 years of experience is required.
U.S. Citizenship required. Location: Colorado. SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits. SEAKR is an EOE.